Hey Kent,

Awesome. thanks for the info. So, using gremlin, are you using some of
the other Tinkerpop technologies?

And, haha, in researching stuff this weekend, I actually saw an email
you sent to the neo4j google group about the lucene boosting issue…

I started playing around with RDF.rb , and was really impressed,
although using that doesn't give you all the stuff tinkerpop does.

b,chris.