From: Bermudez, Araceli
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 5:02 PM
To: All Library Staff
Subject: HR UPDATE: Recruitment Initiated for Institutional Repository Project Programmer (Programmer/Analyst III),  Library Information Technology- Position Reopened

Good Afternoon,

The Library has reopened the Institutional Repository Project Programmer (Programmer/Analyst III) position with Library Information Technology to new applicants.  The new application deadline is 02/20/12.   Thank you. Araceli

Working Title (Payroll Title)

Department

Requisition #

NEW Application Deadline

Institutional Repository Project Programmer (Programmer/Analyst III)

Library Information Technology

16100

02/20/12

The complete posting, which includes the position description, complete qualifications and application
procedures, is available on both the UCLA Career Opportunities Website at: https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu<https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu/>
and on the UCLA Library Employment and HR Website, at: http://www.library.ucla.edu/about/employment.cfm

UCLA staff members are encouraged to forward this information to potential applicants.

If you would like to nominate someone for this position, please contact Araceli Bermudez, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

UCLA Library staff members are also asked to post this position posting to professional LISTSERVs as appropriate
(please copy Araceli Bermudez on such postings so we may retain a copy of the postings for reporting purposes).

Thank you for your assistance.

Araceli Bermudez
Assistant Director, Staff and Student HR
UCLA Library Human Resources
22478 YRL, Box 951575
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1575
(campus mailcode:  157511)