I have been tasked with updating the Analytics for the Yale University Library, and I am having quite a bit of trouble.

Specifically, I was hoping to only track domain names that included library.yale.edu, like www.library.yale.edu,  resources.library.yale.edu, but the instructions don't seem to cover sub-sub-domains like this.

Also, I was hoping to set up a profile/filter that would show me the sub-domains in the reports.  Again, I followed the directions but I am not getting any results.  Well, that's not entirely true the reports are showing about 30 visitors a day (and no page hits, how is that possible?).  The main profile is showing 5,000 – 10,000 visitors day.

Does anyone have experience with this that could help me out?  Maybe there is even someone from Google at the conference?

--
Clayton "Andrew" Predmore
Manager, Web Operations