Print

I have been tasked with updating the Analytics for the Yale University Library, and I am having quite a bit of trouble.

Specifically, I was hoping to only track domain names that included library.yale.edu, like www.library.yale.edu,  resources.library.yale.edu, but the instructions don't seem to cover sub-sub-domains like this.

Also, I was hoping to set up a profile/filter that would show me the sub-domains in the reports.  Again, I followed the directions but I am not getting any results.  Well, that's not entirely true the reports are showing about 30 visitors a day (and no page hits, how is that possible?).  The main profile is showing 5,000  10,000 visitors day.

Does anyone have experience with this that could help me out?  Maybe there is even someone from Google at the conference?

--
Clayton "Andrew" Predmore
Manager, Web Operations