I have to say that the biggest thing is that there is never enough so get
use to the fact you always have to go back and adjust.

You could try to over think it and come up with use cases…
And you will potentially have spent time and money on data you are keeping
for no reason and still be missing the one element you need down the road.

Many go for minimal to meet focused reality based use cases and know they
will return to add and tweak.

Minimum: one field (identifier? Title? File name?)

And then go from there.

How helpful an I?

typed by thumbs and sent by gadget