Hi Chris,

Gremlin is the only Tinkerpop technology we've used so far.

Re the boosting, we've ended up storing the document boost as a neo4j
property on the node, and post-processing the hit list from lucene to get
each node and combine the lucene score with the boost to determine our
final relevance score.  This adds about   about 0.6 sec elapsed per 10K
nodes ( on a Xeon E5430  @ 2.66GHz ), which is not ideal but will probably
be ok

Regards,

Kent