Hi all,

Karen, Trevor and Jefferson - thanks for getting the project scope started. I looked at the scoping the project section and made a few purely syntactic edits. When I got to the third point I started to word-smith the description but then realized I was confused and left it half done. I wasn't sure what the decision support tool was going to cover. Is it the key decision points when deciding whether to build, buy or adopt open source solutions; or is it the key decision points when deciding whether to build, buy or adopt open source or non-open source solutions? In other words, is the decision whether to build, buy or adopt, and the decision that it be open-source is assumed?

Thanks,
Andrea