-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA organization working group list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lazorchak,
William
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 5:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-ALL] First meeting of the Geospatial subgroup of the
Content Working Group

Folks,

We'd like to invite everyone to the first meeting of the Geospatial
Content subgroup of the Content Working Group (that's a mouthful).

The group will meet regularly to discuss issue of interest to the
mapping and geography communities, but all are welcome to attend.

The group is being co-lead by John Faundeen of the USGS Earth Resources
Observation and Science Center and Brett Abrams of the National
Archives.

The first meeting will be Wed. Feb. 29 at 1:00 p.m. EASTERN.

Please drop me an email to let me know you'd like to be kept informed of
the group's activities as we won't send everything out to the NDSA-ALL
list.

I've attached a draft "mission" for the group. More as we get closer to
the meeting.

Butch Lazorchak
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
(202) 707-2603
facebook.com/digitalpreservation
@ndiipp

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]