Hi Jefferson,

It's a good idea to move forward in writing. And I'll continue to
contribute to the writing and authorship...

Once issue for discussion is that this is a closed access journal, and (I
think) not a particularly high-impact one.

Look forward to talking @ 2.

best,

Micah

--
*
*

Director of Research; Head/Scientist, Program on Information Research --
MIT Libraries, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Non-Resident Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
"Entia non sunt multiplicanda sine necessitate" - Doctor Invincibilis
(Corollary, "Ad indicia spectate.")