Andrea,

I can view the survey and see other's comments, but am unable to add my
own, which I would like to do.

My preferred Google Docs e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Cheers,

C-

Chris Dietrich, MS, PMP
Digital Information Services Program Manager
Resource Information Services Division
National Information Services Center (NISC)
Office of Information Resources
National Park Service
303-987-6971
NPS Focus: http://npsfocus.nps.gov
DIS Front Page: http://share.nps.gov/disnews

NISC MISSION: The NISC supports the management of resource information and
enterprise solutions to meet the NPS mission by providing services and
leadership to strategically and operationally empower parks and programs.

             "Goethals,
             Andrea"
             <andrea_goethals@                                          To
             HARVARD.EDU>              [log in to unmask]
             Sent by: The NDSA         TION.GOV
             Standards working                                          cc
             group list
             <NDSA-STANDARDS@L                                     Subject
             IST.DIGITALPRESER         [NDSA-STANDARDS] Staffing Survey
             VATION.GOV>

             02/22/2012 03:20
             PM

             Please respond to
                 The NDSA
             Standards working
                group list
             <NDSA-STANDARDS@L
             IST.DIGITALPRESER
                VATION.GOV>

Hi all,

The staffing survey is now a Google doc at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QoNiJkoZuFjGPijnC7KPjk1ry9IDKyPWF_qCRZzo3wg/edit

Right now the Google doc is Linda's edited version. I believe that Meg is
going to merge it tomorrow with some of the original survey and/or take
some pieces out based on today's call.

It should be readable to anyone with that URL. For those of you who I knew
your email addresses, I added you as editors of the document. If you can't
edit it please send me the email address that you like to use for Google
docs.

Thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Goethals
Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager
Harvard Library Office for Information Systems
(617) 495-3724

write to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: