Linda,

I think your ideas are very good and I hope we can implement some of them into the staffing survey. Really appreciate that your approach reaches more succinctly into the commercial space, as they do have "skin in the game" while at the same time having to kick product out the door on a rapid basis...very different from a library approach, as commercial entities essentially have to grab the metadata as the project moves through the "sausage factory".

John

John Spencer
www.bmschace.com
office 615.385.1251/ fax 615.385.0153