Hi all,

The staffing survey is now a Google doc at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QoNiJkoZuFjGPijnC7KPjk1ry9IDKyPWF_qCRZzo3wg/edit

Right now the Google doc is Linda's edited version. I believe that Meg is going to merge it tomorrow with some of the original survey and/or take some pieces out based on today's call.

It should be readable to anyone with that URL. For those of you who I knew your email addresses, I added you as editors of the document. If you can't edit it please send me the email address that you like to use for Google docs.

Thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Goethals
Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager
Harvard Library Office for Information Systems
(617) 495-3724