Registration is now open for code4lib north: http://c4ln2012.eventbrite.com/

This will be the third code4lib North and keeping in the spirit of
generosity set by the previous hosts, there is no cost involved for
registration.  The organizational team will be adding information to the
wiki about hotels, restaurants, places to jog, and other pertinent details
to the wiki shortly : http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/North

We're not sure how much demand there is for hackfest time and we're
thinking about introducing workshops into the already extablished mix of 20
minute and 5 minutes talks. We'd love feedback from the code4lib community:
http://tinyurl.com/6obdnne (link to google doc)

Please let me know if you have any questions or if we have made any
oversights.
Mita