A while ago I released the software I've been using for solr indexing as
marc2solr (and related gems).

I'm planning on starting over from the ground up, but....well, I really
like the name. :-)

Is there anyone out there actually *using* marc2solr besides me, in a way
that would make repurposing the github/rubygem name a bad idea? I know in
general it's a good idea to not do that, but I have a feeling this is
essentially an internal project that happens to be exposed on the public
web.

[Note: I'm pretty sure a flame war about reusing old github/gem names isn't
a great use of anyone's time.]

 -Bill-

--
Bill Dueber