Hi all,

The National Digital Stewardship Alliance (NDSA) recently announced an
awards program recognizing innovation in digital preservation. The
announcement can be seen at this blog post:

http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2012/03/announcing-the-ndsa-innovation-awards/

And nominations can be submitted here:

http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsa/awards.html

Eligibility has purposely been broadly defined to encourage a diverse set
of nominees. Award winners will have travel costs covered to attend the
annual NDSA/NDIIPP Digital Preservation Partners meeting at Library of
Congress in July and present on their project.

C4L folks have been doing excellent work in this area, so we encourage
nominations from this community recognizing work of its members (or anyone
else).

For more information, you can contact me here or at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Jefferson Bailey
Office of Strategic Initiatives
Library of Congress