AFAIK there's no App Store app that satisfies all of these
requirements. There is Prizmo, which is pretty good, but not free; it
can export form data to CSV, which you can then quickly script for
entry into a DB. http://www.creaceed.com/prizmo/iphone/

If you're working with *hand written* entries on forms, performance is
going to be very iffy no matter what the app.

Kam