weelibrarian++

-nruest

On 12-03-08 07:38 PM, K. Godfrey wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I’m happy to share that we are going to host our first Code4Lib Great
> Eastern meet up, targeting the Atlantic Provinces but of course, all are
> welcome! Join us in the Killam Memorial Library at Dalhousie University May
> 26 and 27! To sign up for the event and find full details for Code4Lib
> Great Eastern, check out the wiki
> http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/GreatEastern.
>
> As we’re immediately following the annual APLA conference, we’ve decided to
> arrange things a little differently this time. We’ll start with short
> presentations and lightening talks on Saturday, with a social to follow,
> and we’ll host a hackfest on Sunday. If you have an idea for a presentation
> or the hackfest, sign up on the wiki.
>
> Any questions can be sent my way.
>
> I hope you can join us!
>
> Krista
>

> K r i s t a G o d f r e y
>
> Web Services Librarian | Queen Elizabeth II Library
> Memorial University of Newfoundland
> St. John's, NL
> A1B 3Y1

> "He's like Super Librarian, y'know?
> Everyone forgets, Willow, that knowledge is the ultimate weapon."
> -  Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Nick Ruest
Digital Preservation Librarian, Repository Architect, and Digitization Coordinator
President - McMaster University Academic Librarians' Association

McMaster University
Mills Memorial Library
1280 Main Street West
Hamilton, ON L8S 4L6
Phone: 905.525.9140 ext. 21276
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://library.mcmaster.ca/contact/ruest-nicholas
http://ruebot.net/

"Revolution is not something fixed in ideology, nor is it something fashioned to a particular decade.  It is a personal process embedded in the human spirit." - Abbie Hoffman