Pool temperatures, company registrations, dairy prices …

ScraperWiki is a Silicon Valley style startup, in Liverpool, UK. We're
changing the world of open data, and how data science is done together on the
Internet.

We're looking for a data scientist who…

Loves data, and what can be done with it.

Able to code in Ruby or Python, but willing to learn the other.

Good at communicating with non-technical people.

Happy to responsively give our corporate customers what they need.

Some practical things…

We're an innovative, funded startup. Things will change lots, as we find how
our business works. We'd like you to enjoy and help with that.

Must be willing to either relocate to Liverpool or to commute to our offices
which are near the University. We might be able to organise working visas.

To apply - send the following:

Links to two scrapers that you've made on ScraperWiki, involving a dataset
that you find interesting for some reason.

Similarly, a link to a view you've made on ScraperWiki (can be related to the
two scrapers).

A link to your resume/CV

Any questions you have about the job.

Along to [log in to unmask] with the word swjob4 in the subject (and yes,

that means no agencies, unless the candidates do that themselves)

… Oil wells, marathon results, planning applications

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/842/