From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matt Amory
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] NON-MARC ILS?

Thanks for all the responses.  Perhaps I woke up thos morning on the wrong side of MARC.
What I'm really after is a way to display links to project Gutenberg titles in III Encore and not having MARC records is one technical hurdle, as is not having consistent display of URLs from field 856.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Matt

Sent from my iPhone