From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of arianna
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 2:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Learning Microsoft SQL

Hi Bill,
For years I have always found the HTML Goodies people to be great for quick and accessible reference, and I think they are good for getting people started in "plain English" (they are probably very similar to the Dummies books).

http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/database/article.php/3478051

Best,
Arianna Schlegel
*Library Web Applications Developer