Metro Nashville Public Schools and Nashville Public Library have the most
successful school/library partnership in the country. We are looking for an
energetic tech-savvy ILS technician to provide exceptional service to our
school libraries, faculty and students. Our ILS technician will push
innovation that will free school librarians from the daily grind of library
management. Our ILS technician will help the system make data-driven decisions
as we develop the best K-12 libraries in the world. Our ILS technician will be
instrumental in changing our present practices to provide an incredible
library experience for our students.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/821/