Ok this probably isn't quite what you're after, but Ghostwriter can use a picture as a form, and can export to Evernote, which will OCR your text. More of a personal productivity thing, but if that's what you need, it works pretty well. For a use case example, google Chronodex and Ghostwriter (Chronodex is a sample form you can download and then use as a background/paper option in Ghostwriter).

--Hardy

Sent from my iPad