Hi,

Could you use perl's PDF::Create?
(http://search.cpan.org/~markusb/PDF-Create-1.06/lib/PDF/Create.pm)

Alternatively, on a bash command line I've used a couple of commands to
print a given file to a pdf:

enscript -q --margins=::10: -L 60 -B -p "outputfile.ps" "inputfile.txt"
ps2pdfwr "outputfile.ps" "outputfile.pdf"

This took a file and used enscript to make it a .ps file, then converted
ps to pdf with ps2pdfwr.  This worked fine for plain text, but I can't
swear that it will work with a bunch of hyperlinks.

Hope this helps!

Joe Montibello, MLIS
Library Systems Manager
Dartmouth College Library