Hi all

I’m happy to share that we are going to host our first Code4Lib Great
Eastern meet up, targeting the Atlantic Provinces but of course, all are
welcome! Join us in the Killam Memorial Library at Dalhousie University May
26 and 27! To sign up for the event and find full details for Code4Lib
Great Eastern, check out the wiki
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/GreatEastern.

As we’re immediately following the annual APLA conference, we’ve decided to
arrange things a little differently this time. We’ll start with short
presentations and lightening talks on Saturday, with a social to follow,
and we’ll host a hackfest on Sunday. If you have an idea for a presentation
or the hackfest, sign up on the wiki.

Any questions can be sent my way.

I hope you can join us!

Krista

K r i s t a G o d f r e y

Web Services Librarian | Queen Elizabeth II Library
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL
A1B 3Y1

"He's like Super Librarian, y'know?
Everyone forgets, Willow, that knowledge is the ultimate weapon."
-  Buffy the Vampire Slayer