Hi folks,

I'm starting in on a pretty big bibliography project, for what I expect will be a web-based annotated bibliography. Kind of part-book-review-blog/part-bibliography. I'm wondering if there are any systems out there that would support this kind of thing. I think what I want is essentially a mashup of Zotero and Wordpress. Zotero to capture, wrangle, and output bib data, and Wordpress to handle the blog-like/text aspects, tagging, etc. I'm imaging a system that could be used like a regular blog, but that would also allow formatted bib output, e.g. spit out an MLA-style bibliography for all the books tagged as "travelogue", with or without annotations.

Anybody have experience with something like this? Does it exist already? I'd rather not have to invent this one!

Thanks!
Ken