Hi All,

I'd like to report the following as a follow up to my report to the
conference call this morning:

1) Links to the Preservation registry have been posted to the main
Content group page and to the Content Registry team page.
2) So far we have 27 collections in the registry.
3) I have given the google spreadsheet to Tracy Seneca who agreed to
work on creating a ViewShare view of our registry data. We'll be making
an announcement here when it is set up.

Still to be done - call Registry action team together about how to
publicize/educate about the digital preservation levels.

=======================================
Daniel Cornwall
Head of Technical and Imaging Services
Division of Libraries, Archives and Museums
PO Box 110571
Juneau, AK 99811-0571
Phone (907) 465-6332
Fax (907) 465-2665
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://lam.alaska.gov.
NOTE: I first check e-mail at 9:00am. If you need to reach me before
then, please call.