The March 2012 Library of Congress Digital Preservation Newsletter is now available.
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/news/newsletter/201203.pdf

In this issue:
*It's the fourth anniversary of our newsletter. Check out our new look!

*New Viewshare.org features

*The launch of a new resource: our Personal Digital Archiving Day Kit

*Talking about the future of the Federal government librarian job descriptions and the future of librarianship in general. What are your thoughts?

*Tips for designing preservable websites

*Read about some life cycle models for digital stewardship

*An update about a National Digital Stewardship Alliance Outreach Working Group activity

*Digital Preservation Outreach and Education news

*Recap of recent meetings: CurateGear and PASIG: the Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group

*We recently interviewed four very interesting professionals about digital preservation topics -- read the conversations.

*Upcoming Event: IIPC General Assembly, April 30-May 1, 2012, Library of Congress, Washington, DC