Good morning all,
We're still looking for facilitators of the History and Arts & Humanties groups. Perhaps someone can at least get the first meeting organized for those groups and then you all can discuss who can help facilitate moving forward?

If you have signed up late for the Geospatial, News, Science/Medicine, and Social Sciences groups and haven't yet heard from your facilitators about meeting, you may want to get in touch with them (they are named here, and I made them more obvious: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Content_teams) .

I know Geospatial has met, as has Social Sciences. News has a meeting coming up in a few weeks, and I think the Science/Medicine group is planning one as well. Facilitators, please feel free to use this list to announce meetings (especially as we get are getting started!).

Also, for those who have just getting started with the other teams, you might take a look at the Geospatial team's documentation posted online so far: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Geospatial
(meeting notes, list of participants, etc.). Other groups may note that while there are two co-facillators, Butch is also serving as a scribe/communicator. Great way to spread around the duties!

Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information and Infrastructure Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke