Hello Infrastructure team,

After spinning our wheels on the call defining the Open Source Software project (For reference see http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Open_Source_Software ) the group decided we should see if there was an individual, or a few individuals, who wanted to refine this idea a bit more before the group makes a move.

I imagine the task at hand would be to put together something like a one page project charter/plan that would spell out the goal, approach and a timeline. However, the individual or group that takes this on would be in a position to define exactly what it is that they bring back to the group as a whole.

So any volunteers? This is your chance to define the work of the group!

Anyone interested can respond to this message or send me an email off list ([log in to unmask]). Please get back to me ASAP if you are interested.

Best,
Trevor

Trevor Owens, Digital Archivist
NDIIPP, National Digital Information Infrastructure Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives, The Library of Congress