John,
Abbie and I are checking to see if we can have a conference line available for those who cannot attend in person but would like to join the meeting.

Cathy

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Content working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John L Faundeen
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 11:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NDSA-CONTENT] NDSA Working Group activities in connection with the partners meeting

Abbie & Cathy,

A face to face sounds good, though travel will be very challenging for me
this year.

John Faundeen, Archivist
U.S. Geological Survey
Earth Resources Observation and Science Center
47914-252nd Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57198 USA
Tel: 605-594-6092/Fax: [log in to unmask]
             https://profile.usgs.gov/faundeen
~Records Management - The systematic control of records throughout their
lifecycle...ARMA.~