Interested. Temporarily low on bandwidth...

I have set up a proto bibliography on Mendeley as an open group with a some
related articles, welcome more:

http://www.mendeley.com/groups/2039033/evaluating-software-for-digital-preservation-infrastructure/

- Micah

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 5:32 AM, Aaron Presnall <[log in to unmask]

--
*
*

Director of Research -- MIT Libraries; Head/Scientist, Program on
Information Science
Non-Resident Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
"Entia non sunt multiplicanda sine necessitate" - Doctor Invincibilis
(Corollary, "Ad indicia spectate.")