Hi all,

I have a dilemma that needs to be sorted out.  I'm looking for an ontology
that can describe geographic hierarchy, and hopefully someone on the list
has experience with this.  For example, if I have an RDF record that
describes Athens, I want to point Athens to Attica, and Attica to Greece,
and so on.  The current proposal is to use dcterms:partOf, but the problem
with this is that our records will also use dcterms:partOf to describe a
completely different type of relational concept, and it will be almost
impossible for scripts to recognize the difference between these two uses
of the same DC term.

Thanks,
Ethan