At IUG I talked to a few people about security of library services and
applications. Becky had mentioned doing a breakout session to discuss
security at the next IUG or conference.

Would anyone be interested in helping plan a breakout session and
discussing security of library services and application? A recent
presentation lead me to believe it would also be of great value to have a
set of good practices that are very accessible to those who do not have a
security, or even IT, background.

Or would anyone be interested in forming an informal SEC4LIB discussion
group. This would be an informal group to discuss existing security
features and shortcomings of library services and applications. Ideally
this would include a blend of high and low level skills and knowledge.

I am personally interested in documenting known and patched vulnerabilities
of current and past library software and services.