You might take a look at possibilities using Mendeley
http://www.mendeley.com/
My quick examination didn't reveal obvious RSS feed options, but an
advantage that Mendeley has over something like academia.edu is that
library staff could create and curate lists of faculty publications, rather
than faculty having to do it themselves from personal accounts. I've found
it pretty easy to add find and add citations to Mendeley using their
existing database and other tools. If they don't support RSS directly,
 might you be able to use feedburner or a similar tool to create a feed
based on their content?

Just some Friday morning brainstorming ideas ...

Shirley

Shirley Lincicum
http://shirley.alptown.com