CURATEcamp 2012
May 7 & 8
Georgia Tech - Clough Commons
Atlanta, GA

Registration for CURATEcamp 2012 is open: http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1081751

Can't afford long distance travel for Open Repositories or International Digital Curation Conference? Looking for more informal conference participation? We've got the event for you!

Please join us for the latest iteration of CURATEcamp, a curation technology unconference, to scrutinize all things digital curation. At this point, we do not have a particular camp theme, such as microservices or metadata. Depending on participant interest, topic choices are subject to change!

The user-generated format is highly participatory, allowing attendees to guide camp sessions. In fact, all attendees are expected to give a demo, present a talk, drive a discussion, or participate in a panel or roundtable. If it turns out that we have an event full of people interested in research data curation infrastructure and services, so be it!

More information about CURATEcamp and how it works: http://curatecamp.org

Breakfast and lunch are provided. You are responsible for your travel arrangements and lodging. A block of rooms are reserved at the conference rate at the North Ave. Hampton Inn: http://tinyurl.com/bt7wzy8 . Space is limited, so register today .

Brought to you by the generous support of our sponsors: Digital Library Federation, Penn State Libraries, and Georgia Tech Libraries .

Larry Hansard
Technology & Systems Librarian
Library and Information Center
Georgia Institute of Technology