From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tania Fersenheim
Sent: April-23-12 11:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Job Title question

Do any of you work at an institution where the job title for a position is based on their qualifications?  E.g. the person would have "librarian" in their title if they hold an MLS but have a slightly different title if they do not hold an MLS, but the job duties are the same?

I know I have seen this from time to time in job postings, and am looking for recent/current examples.

Thanks,
Tania
--

Tania Fersenheim
Manager of Library Systems

Brandeis University
Library and Technology Services

415 South Street, (MS 017/P.O. Box 549110) Waltham, MA 02454-9110
Phone: 781.736.4698
Fax: 781.736.4577
email: [log in to unmask]