Thanks Ranti!

I am definitely interested, and would favor a the latter end of the proposed timeframe.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matt Schultz
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 3:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Code4Lib MidWest

Hi Ranti,

I work virtually with Educopia Institute and the MetaArchive Cooperative, and am based near Grand Rapids, MI. I would definitely look forward to attending being so close and all, and could do so either early in the week or the weekend. But would prefer the weekend.

Best,

Matt Schultz
Program Manager
Educopia Institute, MetaArchive Cooperative http://www.metaarchive.org [log in to unmask]