From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kyle Banerjee
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 3:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Silently print (no GUI) in Windows

Would Google Cloud Print be helpful?

Otherwise, I think you may need to use multiple apps to actually print things (i.e. you actually need Word to print Word docs) unless the files are all converted. While at least in the case of Word, this can be done from the command line with switches, it actually invokes the whole program which is a huge waste -- it's probably better to just have Office running and then have an Office Basic program scan for files and send them to the printer.

kyle