Hey Atlanta folk,

Hey y'all

Anyone interested in an occasional code4lib style Atlanta-area digital libraries meetup?  I am!

Hear what your colleagues at other institutions (or maybe even your own!) are up to, borrow and donate some ideas, and do it all in a friendly and social environment. At least, that's the idea.

So, if you'd like to help (start to) organize, or just want to let me know you be interested in coming, drop me a line,  cnelson17 AT gsu DOT edu or find me on twitter @bibliotechy<http://twitter.com/#!/bibliotechy>.

Chad Nelson
Web Services Programmer
University Library
Georgia State University