We're hoping to use our campus CoSign authentication system with Omeka, allowing campus users to log in with our campus single sign-on and (where appropriate permissions have been granted to that user ID in Omeka) getting the user to the admin pages, bypassing the Omeka login screen. Has anyone done this? If so, could you lend us some advice (or code)?

Ken

--
Ken Varnum
Web Systems Manager                   E: [log in to unmask]