As you're well aware, the Code4Lib National Conference is a key event for the library technology world. Is your organization interested in sponsoring the 2013 conference?
Our 2012 sponsors included: Digital Library Federation, Discovery Garden, DuraSpace, Elsevier B.V., Equinox, Ex Libris North America, IndexData, Indiana University, LYRASIS, Mendeley Ltd., Microsoft Research, OCLC, Oregon State University, Oregon State University, Penn State University, Princeton University Library, and Serials Solutions.  We hope you will join your colleagues at these organizations in making 2013 the best conference yet.
Code4lib offers four sponsorship levels:

Bronze  (under $2500) -- Name in program as a bronze sponsor, name on t-shirt, acknowledgement from the podium

Silver ($2500-$4999) -- Name in program as a silver sponsor, small logo on t-shirt, acknowledgement from the podium

Gold ($5000-$7499) -- Name in program as a gold sponsor, medium logo on t-shirt, acknowledgement from the podium at the opening and closing of the conference, 1 free conference registration

Platinum ($7500 or more) -- Name in program as a platinum sponsor, large logo on t-shirt, acknowledgement from the podium at the opening and closing of the conference, 2 free conference registrations, opportunity to include handout in the registration packet

Sponsoring Code4Lib is a great way to show your commitment to advancing library technology and reach out to those who influence purchasing decisions.

Please get in touch with me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call 708-524-6883 if your organization is interested in sponsoring Code4Lib 2013.

If you are not in a position to sponsor the conference but would like to help out in some other way with sponsorships, let me know, or sign up for the sponsorship committee on the wiki: http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_committees_sign-up_page.

Best,

Margaret Heller
Web Services Librarian
Rebecca Crown Library