Thanks Daniel,
There was a lot of discussion of the levels and registry on the call today. I recommended we continue the discussion on this listserv since you and Kris weren't there to weigh in. I'll get the minutes distributed by the end of today hopefully so perhaps that will spark continued discussion.

Abbie

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Content working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cornwall, Daniel D (EED)
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 7:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NDSA-CONTENT] Reminder - NDSA Content WG Meeeting - Wednesday, 11 AM Eastern

Hello content group,

The only update I have from the registry action team is that we've had e-mail discussions on the possibility of including some of the proposed registry fields to annotate entries in the existing NDIIP partners collections database.

Kris Klein is reviewing our process for the digital preservation levels and we've been asked to consider to step back from an "all or nothing"
approach to meeting the digital preservation levels.

This status is current as of 3/30/2012 and I don't expect it to change by Wednesday unless Kris or another action team member has something to say.

Thanks, Daniel