Abbey Potter just published this post on the Signal blog that is of interest to our group and discussions of a registry  - she's just updated the NDIIPP collections Viewshare and talks about it in some detail - and hints at our recent discussions!

http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2012/04/a-collection-of-collections-learning-more/

Jennie, the view now also includes the UMD collections you had provided information for, and Trevor tells me that with this update we are in a " position to much more easily update this and potentially think about adding in more collection info in the future. "

Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke