Hello Infrastructure Group Members,

Just a brief reminder and draft agenda for tomorrow's call.

Call information:
* Tomorrow, Tuesday the 24th, 2pm eastern.
* Call-in number: 866-469-3239
* Participant Access Code: 21408589

Draft Agenda:
1.Report out on the joint leadership meeting

2.Report out on ongoing discussion of the open source project.
The OSS project action team had updated the wiki page for the project with a new way of framing the project that we can consider http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Open_Source_Software#Key_Issues_to_Consider_in_Evaluation_of_Open_Source_Platforms_for_Digital_Stewardship

3.Discussions on the list discussion: This month our list conversation didn't really happen, thoughts on how this is going?

4.Discussion of innovation group Stack Exchange Q&A site proposal: The innovation group has kicked off a proposal for a digital preservation Q&A site on stack exchange. We can talk about this and how it might fit into our work.

5.Open conversation about next project ideas: If we like, we can spend some time generating ideas on the ideascale page. http://ndsa.ideascale.com/a/ideafactory.do?id=4760&mode=recent&discussionFilter=byids&discussionID=11334

Best,
Trevor

Trevor Owens
Digital Archivist
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington DC 20540-1300