We are only 15 days away from code4lib North and at this point, we only
have 1 hour and 15 minutes of presentations.

So, folks attending code4lib north! (there are three spots remaining - so
it could be you) If you have a half-baked idea that you were sorta thinking
might be a good talk someday, please share your idea with us now. We'd hate
for you to die of BRAIN CRACK (http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/replay/?p=363)

So consider your health and sign up to present an idea that you think could
work or a project that didn't, or just a five minute "this is what I'm
working on now" presentation:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/North#Format

Otherwise... well we will be hacking and learning a plenty and it will
still be a good time. See you soon
Mita