>  We do have microclimates within the library, so while it may be hot on
> 3N, chances are good it's freezing on 4S. Given that actually fixing this
> is beyond the library's control, what if we put wireless temperature
> sensors throughout the building and displayed their readings on the library
> homepage?

Technically, I don't think it would be difficult or expensive. But given a
sufficiently large population, you should expect people with a juvenile
sense of humor to tamper with the sensors.  I should know as I'm one of
them. Been there, done that. Just sayin'....

kyle

Kyle Banerjee
Digital Services Program Manager
Orbis Cascade Alliance