You could create a copy of your wiki using HTTrack Website Copier from
http://www.httrack.com/ (GPL licensed free software).  You can use it to
create an almost exact copy of your website for offline viewing.

I've found in the past that you have to experiment a little, but generally
you can get a reasonable copy of your website.

David Nind | [log in to unmask]
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
h. +64 4 9720 600 | m. +64 21 0537 847 | w. +64 4 8906 098