I haven't tried it on a wiki, but the command-line Unix utility wget can be
used to mirror a website.

http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/manual/html_node/Advanced-Usage.html

I usually call it like this:

wget -m -p http://www.site.com/

common flags:
   -m = mirroring on/off
   -p = page_requisites on/off
   -c = continue - when download is interrupted
   -l5 = reclevel - Recursion level (depth) default = 5