Hey Ravi,

I actually learned about TinkerPop from a posting on this list from
Brian Tingle and I started playing with it and eventually started
working with it for the digital repository we're building. I actually
began with the Sail extension, but scaled back to non-RDF model on
that after realizing it wasn't really a requirement that our users
were asking for...simply using it as a graph db makes things go a lot
quicker. Of course, we're planning on revisiting implementing the
RDF-based model in "the future".

In TinkerPop/Neo4j, there's ACID transaction support and there a bulk
bulk loader...also, I think Sail has kinda different/weird transaction
support, but I think you can override that in Tinkerpop somehow...

b,chris.