Thanks, Terry - I posted this on behalf of our Scholarly Communications Librarian, so will forward the info to her.

Michele

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Reese, Terry
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 11:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Proquest dissertation XML?

I actually wrote a simple one for someone else and include it in MarcEdit, or, for download to MarcEdit from the xslt registry the program uses (wish I would have been paying attention realizing someone else did this work) -- but I've attached.  This is fairly simplistic, but does the dissertation xml to marcxml.

--tr