 Hi all,

I am sending SRU queries to the WorldCat in the following form:

		String host =
"http://worldcat.org/webservices/catalog/search/";
            String query = "sru?query=srw.kw=\"" + keyword + "\""
                  		+ " AND srw.ln exact \"eng\""
                    		+ " AND srw.mt all \"bks\""
                    		+ " AND srw.nt=\"" + keyword + "\""
                    		+ "&servicelevel=full"
                    		+ "&maximumRecords=100"
                   	      + "&sortKeys=relevance,,0"
                  		+ "&wskey=[wskey]";

And it is working fine, however I'd like to limit the results to those
records that have a DDC number assigned to them, but I don't know what's
the right way to specify this limit in the query.

 NOT srw.dd=""
 NOT srw.dd=null

Neither of above work

Thanks,